A new year has arrived, and you may be considering upgrades to your retail establishment, office or restaurant. Commercial windows in Laramie, WY are good places to start, because these upgrades make big appearance improvements. Here is a list of projects you might consider for your business glass this year:
- Addressing neglected repairs: It may be minor damage, like a rock break in your glass door, or a cracked mirror or window may have also been overlooked for ages, even though there are safety and security hazards involved with that damage. Now may be a good time to stop ignoring these blemishes and call us in for repair. We are willing to provide an estimate before we start work, so there is no risk or obligation in simply calling us.
- Installing new mirrors: Customers want to be able to see themselves in your clothing, sunglasses or jewelry in clear mirrors. Mirrors also act as a security precaution by allowing you to see more of your store at once. Even if your mirrors are only decorative, they still demand your attention. If the quality of your mirrors has diminished, or if past damage now detracts from your layout, it may be time to replace them. We can add coating on the surfaces to help mirrors stay clean and last longer, too. This proves especially useful for bathroom mirrors in high-traffic establishments where not all customers practice the same attention to cleanliness.
- Display glass: If you’ve never considered the benefits of display glass, now may be a good time to do so. The right glass highlights your products while keeping them protected. We can design your displays to create unique sales layouts and offer additional security if needed. Tempered glass makes a great addition to any retail establishment in terms of presentation and protection. If you already have glass display cases and they look faded, we can visit you and offer an estimate to replace them with something better.
- Glass doors: Installing glass doors brings in more light and allows people to be drawn into your store. A solid door subconsciously suggests you do not want visitors, but a glass door is welcoming and open. Using the right protective coatings, like GlassParency, you will find them easier to maintain and clean than expected. This makes them a great addition to your storefront that creates significant return on investment.
- New storefront windows: Your storefront windows exist to attract browsers and lure them into your store. If the windows are grimy, old and unattractive, they are unlikely to serve this function very effectively. The same is true if you continue using dated designs or believe the tarnished appearance makes no difference to customer perceptions. When you let your storefront windows go, it gives the appearance of failing to care. Upgrade the windows and watch people enjoy your new shining store.
If you want new glass for commercial windows in Laramie, WY, contact Cowboy Glass today to schedule an estimate. We look forward to giving your business glass a fresh look in 2017!