There’s an old saying that goes, “First impressions are the most lasting.” Whether or not that’s true probably depends on the person, and what the first impression was really like. Nevertheless, your business storefront needs to make a great first impression on all potential customers. If you have large storefront windows in Laramie, WY, you need to make sure they are always in pristine condition to make the best first impression on all of your shoppers. Here are some great ways you can use your windows to more effectively attract customers to your business:
- Keeping your windows clean: This one is a no-brainer. You keep the inside of your business spick and span, and you need to keep the windows in the same great condition. Clean them regularly with a powerful glass cleaner and be sure to get rid of any smudges from fingerprints as soon as you notice them.
- Repairing any cracks and chips: Cracks and chips in glass can happen to even the thickest commercial windows. As soon as you or an employee notice a crack or chip in your storefront window, it’s imperative to call the pros right away. Nothing shouts “neglected business” faster than a broken window. Since you can’t afford to lose customers, you can’t afford not to call us ASAP. We’ll be able to fix minor chips and cracks right away. If the damage is bad enough, we’re fully capable of installing a brand new storefront window for your business. If you’re stressing about repair costs, try not to. We work with all of the major insurance companies to help you afford window replacement or repair.
- Setting up interesting displays: Now that your storefront windows in Laramie, WY are all in perfect condition, it’s time to make sure the goods behind the glass really draw the passersby in to your store! Whichever way you choose to do this depends on the type of store you operate, but we recommend setting up impressive display glass in your storefront windows. Our special selection of display glass will showcase all of your best products and will surely attract customers looking to purchase something.
- Creating intriguing signage: An interesting sign or fun window art can work wonders to attract people who happen to be walking or driving by your business. Many shops change their window art or displays to match the season or an upcoming holiday. Chances are, people will stop in to check out their goods more often than not. Remember, it’s all about making that first great impression on customers, and who doesn’t enjoy some fun window art every now and then?
- Applying a window tint: This one won’t attract customers so much as it will keep them in the store longer. Late afternoon sun shining through windows can be blinding to both your employees and shoppers alike. Limit the amount of annoying sunlight by applying a slight window tint to your storefront windows.
We don’t just do storefront windows in Laramie, WY—we’re experts at all types of glass and mirror installation and repair. Contact Cowboy Glass LLC the next time you need any assistance with the glass or mirrors in your shop!