Now that the holiday season is well behind us, you might be struggling to come up with the perfect display ideas for decorating your commercial windows in Laramie, WY. Even for the fairly obvious holidays, such as Valentine’s Day and Easter, it can be difficult to come up with a design idea that is fresh and attention grabbing. But if you are willing to put in a little creative brain power, plenty of possibilities will open up to you. With that in mind, here is a closer look at five upcoming occasions that just might be perfect for decorating your commercial windows in Laramie, WY:
- Valentine’s Day: Yes, Valentine’s Day is so all-consuming at this point that it seems impossible to escape red hearts and Cupid’s arrows come February. But depending on the type of business you have, you could profit off of people’s mixed feelings about the holiday. For example, if you have a store that sells home goods or gifts, encourage shoppers to come buy anti-Valentine’s gifts for themselves. Whatever you do, try to distinguish yourself from the pack.
- Employee Appreciation Day: March 4 is officially Employee Appreciation Day in the U.S., and many bosses will likely be scrambling for last-minute tokens of appreciation for their employees. Whether you run an office supply store, gift shop, florist or any other type of store, use that to your advantage by making a prominent Employee Appreciation Day display in your window. You will probably attract plenty of curious onlookers who did not know about the holiday, as well.
- Read Across America Day: March 2 is Read Across America Day, which is obviously a slam dunk for bookstores, magazine shops and libraries. But other stores can join in the fun by having a special display of books that relate to their industry. For example, if you have a car dealership, stock some photography books on the history of the automobile.
- Patrick’s Day: St. Patrick’s Day is almost as ubiquitous as Valentine’s Day, especially when it comes to advertising: Leprechauns, pots of gold and four leaf clovers. But if you operate a restaurant, now is the perfect time to advertise your extensive beer or whiskey list in an artful, eye-catching way. If you own a home goods or clothing store, take the opportunity to show off everything in your inventory that is green.
- Easter: Easter Sunday falls on March 27 this year, giving you plenty of time to plan the perfect display for it. Clothing boutiques will do well to show off their best pastel pieces, and obviously anywhere that sells knick knacks can assemble Easter baskets for their displays. And if you are a religious business owner, do not hesitate to show your reverence for the holiday—many customers will likely appreciate the gesture.
Whatever holidays you are looking forward to, you can always find a fun way to dress up your commercial windows in Laramie, WY with a little creativity and effort. If you are in need of new windows, please get in touch with Cowboy Glass LLC anytime.