We see them in every bathroom and clothing retailer dressing room, but few people consider custom mirrors in Laramie, WY for their home or business beyond their obvious utility value. Even if you do not have customers trying on clothing or you feel out-of-the-box bathroom mirrors are more than adequate, there are still other functions that make mirrors a great addition for your surroundings. Here are five ideas for custom mirrors:
- Storefront security: Mirrors in the back of your store improve the depth of your view. If there are tight areas where shoplifters can operate without notice, strategically placed mirrors make hiding impossible. Besides stopping crime, mirrors can also enhance customer service. The better view will assure that customers will not go unnoticed when they are struggling to find something in your store. You or your employees can stay up front with the cash register and still see what is going on in back.
- Improve light: Before electricity, mirrors were placed behind candles to help the light spread further. The same effect works for rooms that do not attract as much natural light. Placing mirrors around the room to reflect the light in different directions help enhance it. Consider it a way to eliminate dark corners and create a brighter space.
- Create the illusion of space: If your dining room seems cramped, mirrors can help create depth. Living and dining rooms are not supposed to be closed-off, unwelcoming spaces, but sometimes your home’s layout creates that result. Placing mirrors in a strategic pattern will eliminate that impression. Add custom mirrors with improved lighting and the lack of windows or other light sources will no longer matter.
- Décor: Depending on their design and layout, custom mirrors can be pieces of art in and of themselves. If you have a large wall that just needs something, but you do not want it to detract from other pieces of art, a large mirror with texture will fill the space and complement the other items well. Mirrors are also frequently hung in homes and businesses that have large sculptures so visitors can see all angles of it at once. Not only can mirrors be art pieces, but they can also support your most prized acquisitions.
- Hard-to-fit places: Perhaps you want a mirror for your odd-shaped bathroom, or maybe you want one for your closet door, but it is not quite designed for one. Custom mirrors can fill these utility needs, as well as offering decorative effects. Sometimes, an off-the-rack mirror cannot be accommodated by the space where you need to put it. For these instances, getting a custom mirror works better and improves your space.
The possibilities of custom mirrors are limited only by your imagination. There are many shapes, styles and frames that will bring the effect you seek. All you need is the space and an overall idea to help design the mirror you require.
Call Cowboy Glass LLC if you would like custom mirrors in Laramie, WY installed in your home or business. We can help you determine the best mirrors and layout for your needs.