Often seen in retail stores, museums and antique shops, showcase glass displays take the crown when it comes to showing off products and priceless items. These glass display cases are typically countertop style, like what you would see in a jewelry store, as well as freestanding fixtures seen encasing museum exhibits. When deciding on glass installation in Laramie, WY to let your products shine, go with the best choice for your needs: showcase glass display units.
You may already be thinking that a showcase glass display is a good idea, but what are some of the benefits such display cases can provide for your business?
- Showcase glass looks pretty: Display glass can range from a simple glass top or front that lets customers look into it like a window to being made of glass on all sides. By far, it’s one of the most elegant ways to display your shop’s more expensive or breakable products, and it’s a contained space for better organization. In addition, with the light placed just right, your displayed products will pop and grab the attention of shoppers.
- You can get creative: Your business creativity is not limited to organizing and arranging items in glass showcases. Up your store’s interior look to include unique display case dimensions and eye-catching shapes that work the best with your shop’s layout. Does one display case look strange in a certain spot? Find a new spot for it! Move it over and see how it looks somewhere else, or hire a professional for customized glass installation in Laramie, WY.
- An additional security measure: A big advantage to enclosed glass cases is protecting against damage and theft. In the jewelry business and museum settings, you can equip display cases with locks and alarm systems for added security. In jewelry stores, the sole access point to jewelry in the cases is from the back, where only employees are allowed to go; it’s set up like this for a reason. And museums rightfully lock up irreplaceable pieces behind showcase glass displays to be out of the reach of touchy hands.
- It’s durable: Professionally made glass displays are manufactured to hold a considerable amount of weight. So while many glass displays look classy and fragile, it is its strong construction that draws in business owners looking for new ways to show off their products to customers. Whether you have a large product showroom or a small corner in the mall for merchandise, your business can benefit from investing in durable glass display cases.
- Comes in many sizes: Need an all-glass sided case for displaying several smaller items, or have a new huge museum exhibit that must remain behind glass? From long display cases for jewelry pieces to unique showcases for museums, you’ll be happy to know you can choose from a variety of glass case sizes. Seek out custom-made showcase glass for objects with an unusual size or shape.
Can your business use a mini facelift? Do you carry products that would look great displayed behind showcase glass? Then consider display glass installation in Laramie, WY. Contact Cowboy Glass LLC today for more information.